Inline Performance Magazine

Inline Performance Magazine


My Gixxer Introduction

Posted: 23 Nov 2010 09:00 PM PST


What’s good y’all? This is Africa Ishodi and I am the newest, proud staff writer of Inline Performance Magazine. Please check out my intro video below.

I plan to have loads of fun and enjoy every part of my journey with the IPM crew. So hope y’all come join me in all my adventures with my 2006 Suzuki Gixxer One Thou. Peace!

Studdly

Stay tuned for more updates.

If you like this post then please consider subscribing to our full feed RSS or receive new posts by Email.

IPM Girl of the Month Shaunna

Posted: 22 Nov 2010 09:00 PM PST


Hi guys, Paul here. Today, I got to shoot my very first IPM Girl of the Month behind the scenes video. I was tossed the video camera and told to go crazy. Now, I did learn a lot about what NOT to do during the shoot. Sorry you guys have to watch the video. But it’s better than waiting another month for the print magazine!

Custom Ducati Streetfighter S is courtesy of Ace Motorsports. Thank guys. Be sure to check out Ducatist for more Ducati related information!

Stay tuned for more updates.

If you like this post then please consider subscribing to our full feed RSS or receive new posts by Email.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More