Inline Performance Magazine

Inline Performance Magazine


Chesca Miles: Stunt Rider

Posted: 29 Dec 2010 09:00 PM PST


Hey what’s going on guys? Today I wanted to do a quick mini profile on Chesca Miles, the United Kingdom's only female stunt rider.

Like many young stars out there, 20-year-old Chesca is a triple threat. She also does part-time modeling, and is working on coming out with her own music CD. She’s definitely a one-of-a-kind rider in a male-dominated industry.

Don’t let the photos fool you though. This girl is hardcore. When she 18 years old she ran Alstar’s 600cc stunt bike in to a solid wall trying her hand at no hand zeros! Luckily though, she was okay.

I have always had a MASSIVE love for motorbikes ever since I can remember and have always been a bit of a tom-boy. The stunt riding to me was something I had always wanted to do and that’s why I did it! Well I grew a passion for it at around 13 years old and started performing as a pillion with other stunt riders until I felt the need to give it a go myself.”

Stay tuned for more updates.

If you like this post then please consider subscribing to our full feed RSS or receive new posts by Email.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More