Inline Performance Magazine

Inline Performance Magazine


Valentino Rossi Yamaha Jupiter 135 MX Commerical

Posted: 09 Jan 2011 09:00 PM PST


Hey, what’s going on guys? I was trolling the Internet today and found this video on YouTube of a commercial for the Yamaha Jupiter 135 MX. Don’t know what that is? I didn’t either. So I clicked it.

Judging by the looks of the people in the video and the sound of the language, I am guessing the commercial originally aired in Indonesia. Correct me if I’m wrong folks.

But don’t worry, our buddy Val speaks English. Check it out.

That’s it for today folks.

Stay tuned to more updates, and be sure to reserve your copy of the 2011 print edition of Inline Performance Magazine HERE.

If you like this post then please consider subscribing to our full feed RSS or receive new posts by Email.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More