AUTOFIX.COM.AU

AUTOFIX.COM.AU


Toyota 5S-FE (2.2) Timing Belt Replacement – Part Two

Posted: 09 Mar 2011 08:02 AM PST

In Part One we got as far as having everything apart and ready to replace the oil seals and the oil pump gasket. I prefer to replace the oil pump gasket and then clean everything down before replacing the three oil seals. The reason for this is that there will be some oil spillage from the oil [...]

How To Respray A Car – Learn From An Expert!

Posted: 08 Mar 2011 06:03 PM PST

As much as I hope that the articles I’ve written on respraying a car have been helpful to you, I am only a rank amateur and the little knowledge that I do have is the result of watching other people and plenty of my own trial and error. If you are keen to learn from [...]
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More