Peugeot 308 RC Z review
The engineers since launching the Peugeot RCZ concept (Sept 2007) at the Metropolis Travel Feigning, thinking this rattling looks same a athletics coupe, the Audi TT (1998) and the Volkswagen Scirocco (1974).
When it comes to the demo trials 308 RCZ (1.6 L THP (petrol) and 2.0 L HDi FAP (technologist)) in Spain at the invitation of PT Astra Supranational Tbk Peugeot (13-14/4).
Though prefabricated from the structure (floor monocoque) The Unvarying with the Peugeot 308, this two-door sports sedan had a reinforced autarkic woodcutter. Namely the pattern of corrugated roofing (double-bubble) and the equal of aluminium Pillars arc ABC.
Peugeot 308 RC Z review:
A new serried hatchback oriented for the matter car portion, it has many strengths that instrument ingathering to a wide consumer store, not smallest due to its semi-tall structure with its outlook of greater upcountry interval, its developed visibility and its brighter interior, but also its worthy touring holding, its straddle of high-performance engines, its eminent levels of device and a identify of design features which conduce to rising on-board comfort and bathroom internal the car. Eventually, its aerodynamic change and "feline" elegance allot and forthwith recognisable identicalness. Naturally the 308's ternion and fi ve entranceway body styles are only attempt of the "T7" software.
Time whatsoever body styles are already confi rmed and in utilization, few are solace yet to be created and are currently exclusive in the vision of the designers and engineers who are so burning some cars.
Nonetheless, their ideas sometimes proceed unitedly to devote invigoration to plane the most fantastical ideas. In specified cases their dreams fi nally beautify experience, making way for part-real, part-fantasy moving designs. The finish of specified ideas is the 308 RC Z concept car.
Even for a unique model, Peugeot’s designers do everything they can to make their dreams become a reality and leave nothing to chance. Safety is also made a top priority.
While the exceptional road holding of the 308 RC Z concept car forms the basis of its primary safety, it is supplemented by safety equipment borrowed from the 308 hatchback, Lane Departure Warning System (LDWS) and the directional bi-Xenon headlamps. Similarly, in terms of secondary safety, the 308 RC Z uses the same impact protection structures, in particular the three impact absorption structures at the front, designed to provide a rigid structure which can deform in a controlled manner, maximising the absorption of impact forces.
Specification of New Peugeot 308 RCZ:
* Engine: (Euro 5) Gasoline / Diesel
* Type: 1.6 L THP (EP6CDTX) Gasoline (turbocharged) 2.0 L HDi FAP (DW10CTED4) Diesel
* Capacity: 1598 cc / 1997 cc
* Power: 200 dk/5.500 - 6800 rpm rpm/120 dk/3.750
* Max torque: 275 Nm/1.700-4.500 rpm/340 Nm/2.000-3.000
* Gearbox: MCM in / A 6 Speed M / T and ML6C 6 Speed M / T
* Tires: 235/45/R18 W - 19 W 235/40/R
* Speed Max.: 237 kpj/220 kpj
* Kpj Acceleration 0-100: 7.5 sec / 2.8 sec
* Acceleration: 80-120 kpj (top gear): 7.8 sec / 9.9 sec
* Fuel consumption: 1 L/10, 98 km and 1 L/14, 70 km (in city)
* L/17 1, 8 km and 1 L/22, 22 km (outer city)
* Levels of CO2 Emissions: 159 g / km and 139 g / km
* Tank Capacity: 55 litres
* Dimensions (Length x Width x Height): 4287 mm x 1845 mm x 1359 mm
* Front overhang: 934 mm
* Rear overhang: 741 mm
* Cornerstone distance Wheels Front: 1 580 mm
* Cornerstone Distance Rear Wheel: 1593 mm
* Gross Weight (full tank): 1 275 kg and 1370 kg