Inline Performance Magazine

Inline Performance Magazine


2011 Suzuki Gsxr1000 Overview

Posted: 12 Mar 2011 09:00 PM PST


Hey, what’s going on guys? I, for one, am super excited to have the newest King of the Liter bikes here in the IPM garage. Okay, maybe that is no longer true, and a bit over dramatic. But, the Suzuki Gsxr1000 was once the stick that all other superbikes were measured by.

Before we take it out on the battlefield, I thought I’d point out some interesting things about the new Gsxr1000. Check it out.

Currently, I have only personally racked like 0.02 miles from the Suzuki garage to the parking lot, but I was immediately reminded of how comfortable a Suzuki sportbike was to sit on.

I can’t wait to really tear into it when we pit it against another liter bike!

Stay tuned for more updates, and be sure to order your copy of the 2011 print edition of Inline Performance Magazine HERE at the pre-order price for a limited time.

If you like this post then please consider subscribing to our full feed RSS or receive new posts by Email.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More